Open Vacancies – Junior Consultant
|Job title:||Junior Consultant|
|Flexibility:||Willing to travel inside and outside the UK|
GD Financial Markets is an emerging and innovative management consultancy which provides advisory, business consulting and managed services to our financial services clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for a university graduate who is looking for a challenging role. We are committed to investing in new talent who want a career in financial services and our culture is one of learning and professional development through hands-on specialist training and project-specific roles. Now is the ideal time for the right candidate to join as you’ll be given the opportunity to work closely with the company partners and be at the centre of this exciting period of expansion for the firm.
We pride ourselves on the quality of relationships we build with our employees and our clients. In joining GD Financial Markets you can expect:
- Professional and experienced core management who understand your mentoring needs
- Training and knowledge sharing sessions
- Networking opportunities
- Access to a wide range of challenging and interesting assignments with global financial services institutions
- An opportunity to join a growing organisation with ambitious plans for growth
Requisite skills and experience
- No prior experience required but candidates must have an enthusiasm for developing a career in consulting
- University graduate with a minimum 2:1 degree in any discipline
- Excellent communications skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office and its applications
- Excellent time management, organisational and administrative skills
- Proactive self-starter and able to work in a team
Please send your CV and cover note to HR [at] gdfmconsulting.com.